Monday, December 7, 2009

You dont have to be a total klutz to be me, but it sure as hell helps.



Well as you can probably tell from the pic, I fell.  Now normally I would chalk it up to my general overall coordination and go from there.  But of course, with me and my luck, I am running up the first of a 5 step flight of stairs coming to a landing onto a second one.  Take note of this here kids - DONT RUN UPSTAIRS, especially with dress shoes.
So making a short story long (A Sank regular occurance) I catch my foot on the first set of stairs, and there would be no catching myself on Friday.  I get one foot on the landing and go right down driving my hand and head in the second set of stairs.  Yup only yours truly can fall going UP a flight of stairs.  So for the last 72 hours or so, the 2 herniated discs in my neck have been absolutely burning with tingling and pain starting in my left shoulder running down my arm ending in my ring and pinky fingers.  Oh yeah did I mention that I think I broke my top knuckle on my right index finger.
I promised Nancy I wouldn't run and am heading off to the Dr's this afternoon.  Will have to keep an eye on the calories, listen to what he says and wish for the best.  This one really bums me out as I always loved to run in that first dry crisp snow of the year and couldn't this Sunday.  But things could always be worse.
Be well - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment