Thursday, December 3, 2009

States to go....

Well as a continuation of my prior post 28 down 22 to go , I was lucky enough to get a couple more this week.  Not to mention a few countries.  Anyway here's my list of states that I have left to go to get all 50 to hit my blog.
Alaska - Arkansas - Delaware - Idaho - Illinois - Indiana - Iowa - Louisiana - Maryland - Nebraska - New Mexico - North Dakota - Ohio - Oklahoma - Oregon - Rhode Island - South Carolina - South Dakota - Tennesee and last but not least - West Virginia
If anyone knows anyone in these states have log on.  Would love to get all 50.

On a side note, I actually did hit the roads last night.  Only 2.2 but the hamstring held up and it feels pretty good today.  Will give it today off and then get back on Friday. 

Be well - Sank

Update June 2010 - 39 down 11 to go - Now down to Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and still last but not least West Virginia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment