Monday, November 9, 2009

Indian Summer Run


Hit Gilbert State Forest yesterday.  It was a beautiful morning, and when I arrived at the Park the parking lot was loaded and there were two trucks coming down the path.  I have never seen vehicles on the path before and shortly following the trucks were a Boy Scout troop that were coming out from their annual camp out.  They most certainly had a beautiful night and morning for it.
Belle and I hit the heart trail and then over to this trail along the back side that she and I had found last time we were out there.  Nice to have the Garmin as I had always just estimated my mileage and splits before.  Nancy was having a family breakfast so I cut my run short at 3.5 miles, but it was nice to get back on the trails.  And with no hunting allowed in Massachusetts on Sundays, I didn't have to worry about that.
Be well all - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment