Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Back to the roads

When finally got myself back on the roads last night.  After eating just about everything on the planet bad for you, getting in one run over 4 days on a very muddy trail, wasnt quite sure what to expect.  The town I live in has made the financial decision to cut back on the street lights, so I try to be careful and by the time I got home, it was dark.  But off I went running a variation of a few of my courses.
Actually all and all it went pretty well. Got just over 3.5 miles in just over 30 minutes.  I am very happy with my average pace dropping recently.  Have to mix in some distance runs on the road, with some Tempo runs.
Well that's it for today.  Crazy night so I probably wont get on the streets tonite.
Be well all - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment