Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's all their fault.....

I have to say that even though I haven't been consistently hitting (or posting) on the blog lately, I have been as dedicated to getting out on the trails and roads, as I have been in a long long time.  And I joke that it's their fault, but truly the Dailymile Community plays a large part in my refound enjoyment. 
Now the opportunity or the actualization that I will ever actually meet any of my DM followers/friends are extremely remote; but the positive feedback and sense of being part of a support group, plays a huge role in it.  At least it does for me. 
Not to mention the ability at a click of a button, to see my running history and progress is huge.  I have set it up so that it sync's with my Garmin Connect account, so between going to the garmin account on-line, or simply viewing the map on dailymile, it has made it so much easier, quicker and streamlined, that it is another feature. 
And then there's the feeling that if you miss a day or so (I actually missed 4 in a row last week), that you are letting the group down.  Not that I am of course, as it's not like someone is going to send me a message saying "WTF Slacker?! Get off your ass".
Anyway, I am going to try to post more here as it really gives me more the flexibility to post and say more than a quick little blurb.  But in the end, the fact is : I am running more, enjoying it more, and that is always a good thing.
Be Well ~ Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment