Monday, August 23, 2010

Congrats and inspiration

Congrats Congrats Congrats to my wife Nancy for finishing the Timberman Triathlon in New Hampshire.  It has been on her bucket list since we met to do a tri and I am so happy to see her finish it.  It was the first and only time that I actually went to a triathlon that I wasn't participating in and it was very humbling and inspirational to see the 1300+ athletes go for it.  I am so proud of her!
It has also given me the kick in the butt to get out there.  The right hamstring is still bugging me a little from a few weeks ago when I felt it go playing softball, followed by getting hit there while standing on 3rd, but no pain go gain.  Actually got out today and just ran cautiously but the key part being that I RAN.
Well enough for now, I will definately be posting more now, and the runningahead page will be updating my activity.  The rain, fouled up the Garmin so I had to do a manual entry, but whatever.....
Happy 17th Birthday to my son Kevin
Be well - Sank

1 comment: