Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One more time.....

You would think by the picture that I am talking about running in my back yard avoiding the dog poop (having 2 big chocolate labs will do that to you), but I couldn't find another picture so I went with this one.
Well I am FINALLY going to try one more time to get back on track.  The neck has actually felt pretty damn good recently; even with starting to ref again.  But on my first day back I had tweaked the left hammy again ARGHHHHHHH, but I found some nice stretchs to do; coupled with my compression strap and I am ready to give her another go.
I am going to start playing a little softball for the hotel's management company's team tomorrow night so after I hit the batting cages I am going to try to go 2 or 3 miles on the roads to see how I feel. 
Wish me luck, be well - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment