Wednesday, June 2, 2010

16 days and 7 runs

I know it's not much to brag about but for the most part I have been trying to get out every other day.  Actually hit the trails on Monday.  Was pretty fun, except the part of falling twice, but none the worse for wear.  Tuesday I was supposed to go back to work, but the old ticker and the A-Fib were hinting of a return but doubling up on the pills took care of it.  Which is a good thing, figuring I have no desire to get cardioverted again; 40+ times is more than enough, so thankfully the pills worked.
Well that wasn't the goal of this post, just to keep myself on the goal which is getting back to running.  My goal by the end of the week is to break 18:50 on the roads.  Shouldn't be a big deal if I can get rid of those 3 quick little walks.  Just gotta do it!
Be well - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment