Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year all.  Well it has been a month since I had my last official run.  Been a crazy month, with the holidays, putting our St. Bernard down last week and on the exercise front; I have done all I can to put the hamstring back in order, and the IT hasn't bothered me in a while.

I hit the roads this morning, and besides an occassional reminder of the hamstring and to back off, I felt pretty good.  I am going to try to stay with the shorter strides and hopefully (weather permitting) hit the trails when I can. 

My wife has started a blog (click here) as she has been wanting to do a triathlon so check it out to see her progress.  We are debating on if I should do it with her, but not sure with wave starts how we could pull that off and actually be side by side with her (after the swim portion).

Wishing you the best of New Year's, Peace and Love to all, Be Well - Sank

1 comment:

  1. Awww thanks handsome! it would be nice for you to do the tri with me but who will cheer me "thru" the course :)

    ReplyDelete