Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Nice Routine

Well it seems like I am starting to get into a nice little routine.  Getting out to run on Saturdays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.  The legs and back have been a little tight on Mondays and I am starting to think it is from the refereeing for anywhere from 2 to 4 hours.  I am taking this week off, not like it is a big problem on my end as there were no tournaments anyway, but I am interested to see how I will feel on Monday with only road and trails this weekend and no ref'ing.
This weekend also is the unofficial start of my daughter Hannah's basketball.  We are in a tournament in Bellingham, MA, and will be playing one game on Friday and two on Sunday.  My son, Kevin, is swimming in a meet on Saturday (second week in a row), so it will be a fairly busy one.
Off for now, going to try to get a Wednesday run in if I can tonite, but we'll see how the rest of the day goes in the office.
Be well - Sank

No comments:

Post a Comment