Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Weekend Food Warriors

What a great weekend!  As blog'd before, Saturday was the Phanton Gourment Food Festival followed by great seats for the Boston Bruins.  Sunday was a trail run with Belle and then just mostly hanging on a very rainy day.  My own private 3 day weekend concluded with the Big E (http://www.thebige.com/) which is a HUGE state, well maybe more like New England, fair.
I could go on and on about the food and what we did, but I think I will just let the pictures do the talking.  I can tell you one thing though, the body is definately NOT happy with the fine collection of junk food I ate all weekend, but what the hell, you gotta fall off the wagon every once in a while.
Back to running and eating right today.  Enjoy the pictures, Be well - Sank

Nancy and Spike the Hot Dog Bull Dog and Nancy and I at the entrance with Beads and edible candy necklaces










Nancy in the Pickle cutout as we were leaving the food fest











Tuuka Rask in the goal for the Bruins.  A few seconds after this pic one of the Carolina players ran over Rask, which resulted in 2 nice fights.  Gotta love hockey

1208 lb pumpkin at the Big E


This Clydesdale was beautiful.  HUGE but beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment